With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I wanted to help make sure you have plenty Paleo options to choose from! And even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, these are some great recipes that everyone will enjoy.
And don't forget to check out my Thanksgiving Checklist, so you have all of the right tools and equipment to make it through through this Holiday!
For those of you that already have my book, The Paleo Cupboard Cookbook, there are some great recipes that are perfect for a Paleo Thanksgiving. Here are some of my favorites:
- Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles (page 72)
- Deviled Scotch Eggs (page 64)
- Breakfast Pizza (page 58)
- Apple Cider (page 288)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs (page 176)
- Honey Chipotle Meatballs (page 88)
- BLT Scallops with Herb Mayo (page 156)
- Balsamic Rosemary Mushrooms (page 182)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes (page 189)
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Sauce (page 196)
- Paleo Pasta (page 194)
- Spiced Carrot and Ginger Soup (page 234)
- Creamy Mushroom Soup (page 226)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Crispy Shallots (page 240)
- Sweet Potato Pie (page 263)
- Cider Baked Apples (page 262)
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse (page 252)
You can get your copy of the book by clicking HERE!
And in case those aren't enough, here are even more recipes for you to choose from!
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Crispy Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Sweet Potato Gratin
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Apple Cranberry Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie (with optional Cranberry Topping)
I hope you found these helpful, and if you have any other great Thanksgiving ideas feel free to leave them in the comments below!